1. American Psychiatric Association (2000), Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV-TR). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press.
2. Angold A, Costello EJ, Erkanli A (1999), Co-morbidity. J Child Psychol Psychiatry
3. Burke JD, Loeber R, Birmaher B (2002), Oppositional defiant and conduct disorder: a review of the past 10 years, part II. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
4. Collett BR, Ohan JL, Myers KM (2003), Ten-year review of rating scales. VI: Scales assessing externalizing behaviors. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
5. Connor DF (2002), Aggression and Antisocial Behavior in Children and Adolescents: Research and Treatment. New York: The Guilford Press.
6. Loeber R, Burke JD, Lahey BB, Winters A, Zera M (2000), Oppositional defiant and conduct disorder: a review of the past 10 years, part I. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
7. Olweus D (1994), Bullying at schools: basic facts and effects of a school based intervention program. J Child Psychol Psychiatry
8. Santisteban DA, Szapocznik J, Perez-Vidal A, Kurtines WM, Murray EJ, LaPerriere A (1996), Efficacy of intervention for engaging youth and families into treatment and some variables that may contribute to differential effectiveness. J Family Psychol
9. Skovgaard AM, Houmann T, Landorph SL, Christiansen E (2004), Assessment and classification of psychopathology in epidemiological research of children 0Y3 years of age: a review of the literature. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry
10. Wilson J, Steiner H (2002), Conduct problems, substance abuse and social anxiety. Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry